Oblique is a term that means neither perpendicular nor parallel.
In photography terms a photograph taken from an airplne with the camera directed horizontally or downward.
- Only covers a relatively small area.
- The ground features have a familiar view
- It does not show the horizon.
- It covers a very large area (not all usable).
- Ground Features vary from the very familiar to unfamiliar, depending on the
- The horizon is always visible.
Below are Examples of a High and Low Obliqe Photographs